If you want to get involved with UNAWE, please contact the national programme coordinator in your country, you can find them on this list. If there isn't one yet you can consider starting an UNAWE programme in your country or becoming an UNAWE Student Ambassador.
Educators and parents:
- Educators can attend training workshops about teaching science to young children
- Use the educational resources available on the UNAWE website
- Subscribe to Repeated of for the latest astronomy news in child-friendly language by emailing [email protected]. And why not start a discussion group to analyse the latest Repeated of with young children?
- Register for the latest UNAWE updates by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Register to UNAWE mailing list’
Professional and amateur astronomers:
- Get in touch with science teachers in local schools and offer to give a talk or run an observing session
- If you want to become a UNAWE partner, please email [email protected]
- If you are interested in having your science press releases adapted and distributed as a Repeated of news story, please email [email protected]
Members of the media:
- Publishers are welcome to reprint Repeated of releases, but please credit stories that are based on ESO press releases with the credit line 'ESO/EU-UNAWE'.
- Media enquiries about UNAWE are welcome and should be sent to [email protected]
If you have a fantastic idea for UNAWE or UNAWE activities that aren’t currently listed on the website, then we would love to hear from you! Please send your ideas to [email protected]
If you would like to financially support the work of UNAWE, please contact [email protected]
If you would like to request a printed UNAWE brochure please contact [email protected] All of our brochures are also available to download